Quick feedback on building bup in fedora under WSL

Joe Kesselman

Feb 9, 2022, 4:03:58 PM2/9/22
to bup-...@googlegroups.com
Just FYI, I had to modify some the environment-setup commands slightly:

sudo dnf install automake
sudo dnf install pkg-config
sudo dnf install acl attr rsync
sudo dnf install g++
sudo dnf install pip
pip install tornado
sudo yum install python3-devel
sudo dnf install pandoc
pip install pytest

And I had to build par2 myself since dnf didn't have it. dnf also didn't
find some of the other packages, but make and test seem to have
succeeded anyway. Note that it's possible some of these are in the
Fedora EPEL repository, which I haven't yet connected this installation to.

--
/_ My pronouns are he/him/his, though I answer
-/ _) to "(the) cat('s)" ... or anything, really.

() Plaintext Ribbon Campaign
/\ Stamp out HTML mail!