Bumblebee: Release 1.0.1 - Autosnippeting - 2008-08-20

Daniel Brolund

Aug 20, 2008, 4:50:11 PM8/20/08
to bumbleb...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
New release of Bumblebee. The new thing is an experimental feature
called autosnippeting.
Read more at:
http://agical.com/bumblebee/autosnippeting.html
(linked to from the main documentation)

Release notes:
Release 1.0.1 - Autosnippeting - 2008-08-20

* The experimental feature Autosnippeting is implemented. This
means that any code between Bumblebee comments is added right there in
the comments as snippets.

From now on I'll use a maintenance/build version number for the
micro-releases, and I'll push the other two up when there is a good
reason for it.

Cheers
Daniel

Daniel Brolund

email: daniel....@gmail.com
mobile: +46708754002
blog: http://danielbrolund.wordpress.com

work: daniel....@agical.com

Joakim Ohlrogge

Aug 20, 2008, 7:27:57 PM8/20/08
to Bumblebee Tool
Good job!

I'm so happy this feature finally made it into bumblebee! The code
resembles the output much more this way, less syntax to remember and i
don't have to come up with silly labels for the documentation just to
be able to include some code.

Keep up the good work!