configuring bumblebee output

Ryan Heaton

Jan 3, 2012, 3:24:38 PM1/3/12
to Bumblebee Tool
I'm interested in configuring the output of BumbleBee as follows:

1. I'd like multiple files, one for each test class.
2. I'd like to customize the HTML template so that I can provide my
own HTML header, footer.

Can this be done?

Daniel Brolund

Jan 10, 2012, 7:00:27 PM1/10/12
to bumbleb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,

It was a while since there was any action (i.e. development) in
Bumblebee. As it stands, Bumblebee does not have any configs for what
you want. At the moment, I don't have the time or energy to make any
changes. Sorry 'bout that. There are a few options, though:

1) You can add your own Ruby code to open and change the
implementations that creates the html. You find most of it here, I
think:
https://github.com/brolund/bumblebee/tree/master/bumblebee_jruby/src/main/resources/bumblebee/traversal

2) Just hack away at those Ruby files in the jar and zip it up again.

3) You can always fork Bumblebee on Github:
https://github.com/brolund/bumblebee
and make the changes there. An idea is to let BB generate JSON, and
then you can present it any way you want to using e.g. jquery. I think
that would be the neatest thing to do, but I leave that decision to
you.

Unfortunately, I think some of the packages I used are not anymore
available on the proprietary maven repos referenced...

4) Write your own post processor that chops up the html result.

Cheers and good luck.
Daniel

2012/1/3 Ryan Heaton <stoic...@gmail.com>:

> --