Bumblebee 0.6 release

Daniel

Jun 25, 2008, 4:55:50 PM6/25/08
to Bumblebee Tool
Hi,

I just made a new "microrelease" of Bumblebee.

I have looked at functionality to move comments from one section to
the other, but to do it in a nice way I need to change a little bit
more than I originally thought, so I'll put that in the next release.

I included the Imaging file which can be used instead of the
ComponentToPngObjectConverter from the Swing/Web examples.

I also realize that I changed the syntax for excluding section. It is
in the documentation (in the experimental section), but not in the
release notes.

Changes are (from release notes):

Release 0.6 - Web and Swing documentation enablers - 2008-06-25

This is the first micro-release of Bumblebee.

* Added com.agical.bumblebee.imaging.Imaging class for Swing and
Web snapshots
* Improved error message for when the source roots aren't
correctly configured
* Examples of Swing and Web GUI documentation at the Bumblebee
Google group

Cheers
Daniel