Bumblebee 1.0.6

Daniel

Apr 10, 2009, 3:22:21 PM4/10/09
to Bumblebee Tool, daniel....@agical.com
Hi all,

I only seem to post every other version update here. Sorry about that,
I will try to do better.

This time there are a few new features, among others the ability to
generate simple UML class diagrams from just a line of code, or the
ability to exclude test methods from the documentation.

I will be doing a demo of Bumblebee at XP2009 in Sardinia.

Here are the release notes:

Release 1.0.6 - UML generation - 2009-04-10

* Added functionality for adding UML class diagrams for the
current test method and for a bunch of classes.
* Bumblebee now uses JUnit 4.5 as default JUnit version. It will
be backwards compatible with JUnit 4.4.
* JUnit @Ignore methods are not presented in output any more
* Added @Exclude annotation for methods that should be run but not
be in the documentation
* Removed the deprecated SensibleRubyCollector. Use the
RubyCollector without constructor arguments instead.
* Removed ability to use HTML directly in the comments using the
RubyHtmlCollector
* Managed to make buildr compress the jars

Cheers
Daniel

Daniel Brolund

Agical AB