Fw: Florence Post-CROI 2015 - Florence 16/17 March 2015

Villie Voynova-Georgieva

Feb 19, 2015, 11:46:01 AM2/19/15
to BulNoso

А ето го и другия обещан имейл:

On Sunday, February 15, 2015 11:36 PM, vittorio.carena <vittori...@eventdesigns.it> wrote:

Kindly find the attached Program of Florence Post-CROI 2015 that will happen in Florence on March 16/17 soon after CROI 2015.
A challenging opportunity to discuss the Hot Topics emerged at CROI 2015 in Seattle with the selected Faculties from Italy, Europe and from the Johns Hopkins University of Baltimore. Simultaneous translation Italian/English is secured during all sessions.
I would be mostly grateful if you could broadcast the initiative among the members of your National ID Society.
For your convenience, I also attach the English version.
Information and contact details can be found in the attached documents or at http://www.florencepostcroi2015.it/
Many thanks and kind regards,

    Vittorio Carena

    Via Giuseppe Govone, 56 - 20155 Milano