2022 PHOENIX OUTDOOR 2700 PISTOL MATCH and Midwinter info

Tony S

Dec 6, 2021, 8:05:26 PM12/6/21
to Tony Silva

Hello Shooters,

Registration is now open for the 2700 match on Sunday, February 13th.

THIS IS NOT REGISTRATION FOR THE MIDWINTER

This match is available to those shooters who are in Phoenix early, prior to the start of the Midwinter Matches. We are limited to 40 shooters.  The Match Program is attached. The link to online registration is on page 2 of the Match Program.  To use the link you have to hold down the “CTRL” button and then click the link.  That will take you to the registration page to register, pay and also to sign this year’s waiver.  If online registration does not work for you there is an SR1 card on the last page of the Program.  Print it and send it in with a check to Mike Yates.  Mike’s address is on page 3 of the Program.

I have attached a PDF file with all those who have registered for the Midwinter Match.  We currently have 26 positions open.

Please email me with any questions.  See you all soon!!

Best regards,

Tony

n99...@sbcglobal.net

2022 Outdoor 2700 Registered Match.docx