2023 Arizona Short Course State Championship

Tony S

Jul 28, 2023, 6:21:16 PM7/28/23
to Tony Silva

Hello shooters,

Our 2023 Arizona Short Course State Championship will be held on August 19-20, 2023 at the Second Knoll Target Range in Show Low, AZ.  Attached is the match program with the information about the match. We will be shooting a 2700 each day with the option of shooting a 22 only if you choose to.  Please email me and let me know if you are attending and which day(s) you wish to shoot.  You can shoot the match over 2 days.  For example:  Shoot 22 and CF on Saturday and 45 on Sunday if there is room, as preference is given to those who shoot the whole 2700 in one day.  I will know more as the entrants email me.

Best regards,

Tony Silva

n99...@sbcglobal.net

2023 AZ State Short Course Match Program.doc