2023 PHOENIX ARIZONA DESERT MIDWINTER CHAMPIONSHIPS

Tony S

Nov 8, 2023, 1:51:36 PM11/8/23
to Tony Silva

I AM UNABLE TO ATTACH THE SR1 DUE TO THE SIZE LIMIT FOR GOOGLE.  II F YOU NEED AN SR1 EMAIL ME AND I WILL GET IT TO YOU.

Hello Shooters,

We are opening registration for the 2023 Phoenix Arizona Desert Midwinter Championships.  The 2023 Midwinter dates are February 14-19, 2023.  This year we are having Two Relays and entries will be limited to 80 shooters.

The full Program is attached.  The link to online registration is on page 2 of the Match Program.  To use the link you have to hold down the “CTRL” button and then click the link.  That will take you to the registration page to register, pay and also to sign this year’s waiver.  If online registration does not work for you there is a “Fillable” SR1 PDF file attached.  Save it to your desktop, Open it and fill it out with all the boxes checked for what you will be shooting.  Please save it and email it back to Tony at n99...@sbcglobal.net  Then print it and send it in with a check.

Make checks payable to: Phoenix Rod and Gun Club

Mail to:          Mike Yates

                    P.O. Box 25036

                    Scottsdale, AZ 85255

For those participants who will be in Phoenix early, we will be hosting a 2700 on Sunday.  NEW We also will be shooting the EIC and DR matches on Tuesday to try and get some of those out of the way early.  We will be shooting EIC’s after the Team Matches until Saturday as well.

ALSO NEW:  We will be shooting the CMP Service Revolver EIC and the CMP Air Pistol EIC

Please email me with any questions.  See you all soon!!

Best regards,

Tony

n99...@sbcglobal.net

2024-2 DMW Package.docx