Weights

JOSEPH NOVAK

Dec 24, 2023, 8:48:36 PM12/24/23
to Bullseye-L
Are you guys still active? My message to you has been marked undeliverable.

David Salyer

Dec 24, 2023, 9:02:13 PM12/24/23
to JOSEPH NOVAK, Bullseye-L
Still active shooting and pistolsmithing.
Sent from my iPhone

--
Abridged and Digest Subscribers -- please do not reply with the abridged/digest subject. Instead use "View this message at ..." to reply to an individual topic via the web forum or change the subject of your e-mail to match the topic/subject before replying.
---

cj...@cox.net

Dec 24, 2023, 9:49:27 PM12/24/23
to David Salyer, JOSEPH NOVAK, Bullseye-L
Yep; just not much going on.
Cliff in Baton Rouge

Dec 25, 2023, 6:51:24 PM12/25/23
to cj...@cox.net, David Salyer, JOSEPH NOVAK, Bullseye-L
The email version of the bullseye list has been pretty dormant for years.  Here is a link to the bullseye forum site that most everyone uses.

William Wallace

Dec 27, 2023, 8:00:11 PM12/27/23
to cj...@cox.net, David Salyer, JOSEPH NOVAK, Bullseye-L

Still active, love the sport there is no places near here without driving 100 miles or more

Keep um in the X ring

Wally/ mayhaw11

Sent from Mail for Windows

to David Salyer, JOSEPH NOVAK, Bullseye-L

Not much going on without driving a bunch

Wally/mayhaw11

Sent from Mail for Windows

Still active shooting and pistolsmithing.