2022 PHOENIX ARIZONA DESERT MIDWINTER CHAMPIONSHIPS

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tony S

未讀,
2021年11月10日 下午5:27:322021/11/10
收件者:Tony Silva
Hello Shooters,

We are opening registration for the 2022 Phoenix Arizona Desert Midwinter
Championships. The 2022 Midwinter dates are February 15-20, 2022. This
year we are having Two Relays and entries will be limited to 80 shooters.
The full Program is attached. The link to online registration is on page 2
of the Match Program. To use the link you have to hold down the “CTRL”
button and then click the link. That will take you to the registration page
to register, pay and also to sign this year’s waiver. If online
registration does not work for you there is a “Fillable” SR1 PDF file
attached. Save it to your desktop, Open it and fill it out with all the
boxes checked for what you will be shooting. Please save it and email it
back to Tony at n99...@sbcglobal.net Then print it and send it in with a
check to Mike Yates. Mike’s address is on page 3 of the Program.

For those participants who will be in Phoenix early, we will be hosting a
2700 on Sunday. NEW We also will be shooting the EIC and DR matches on
Tuesday to try and get some of those out of the way early. We will be
shooting EIC’s after the Team Matches until Saturday as well.

Please email me with any questions. See you all soon!!

Best regards,
Tony
n99...@sbcglobal.net
2022 SR-1 Card Midwinter Fillable.pdf
2022-2 DMW Package 10-27-2021 LATEST.doc
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息