2024 Phoenix Desert Midwinter Award Highlights

Tony S

Feb 23, 2024, 6:20:59 PMFeb 23
to Tony Silva
Oops
2024 Midwinter Leg & Revolver 22 EIC Match.pdf

Tony S

Feb 23, 2024, 6:35:38 PMFeb 23
to Tony Silva

Hello all,                     SENDING THIS AGAIN IT DIDN’T PICK UP ALL THE CONTACTS

We would like to that our generous sponsors for their contributions to our Midwinter Match and our shooting venue.  Thanks to all who contributed to the prize table and volunteering at the range.

Thank you Ultradot USA for the Ultradot Scope, coupons and sticker donations.  All were well received.  HIEM TRANG from Germantown Maryland is our 2024 Ultradot Scope Winner.  Congratulations Hiem!

Thank you to Springfield and Ruger for the discounted gun purchases.  We had four Gun Winners this year,  HM, MA, EX and SS.  The Marksman Class did not have the five shooters to make the cut.  The winners are as follows:

High Master        Greg Markowski AMU

Master                   Mate Standard AMU

Expert                    Matt Early

Sharpshooter      Robert Feldmeyer

We issued 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medals for CMP Air Pistol and NRA Distinguished Revolver

NRA Distinguished Revolver winners:

Gold                      Greg Markowski

Silver                    Travis Jorgenson

Bronze                 Steve Killingsworth

CMP Air Pistol winners:

Gold                      Greg Markowski

Silver                    John Zurek

Bronze                 Travis Jorgenson

Attached are pictures of the winners.  For the Air Pistol Medal winners, Mike Yates is standing in for John Zurek.

Also attached are the International results that I forgot to include in the previous email and an updated 22 EIC Results.  I added an Award Highlights Page too.

Someone left their Carhart Hoodie at the range.  Pics attached.

Thanks again for your attendance and see you next year.

Regards,

Mike Yates

Tony Silva

Carhart Hoodie1.JPG
2700 and EIC Top Shooter List.pdf
Carhart Hoodie2.JPG
CMP Air Pistol EIC 1st 2nd 3rd Place Medals.JPG
Midwinter Gun Winners.JPG
NRA Distinguished 1st 2nd 3rd Place Medals.JPG
Ultradot Winner1.JPG
Ultradot Winner2.JPG
2024 Midwinter International Results.pdf
2024 Midwinter Leg & Revolver 22 EIC Match.pdf