Records Listing from CMP and NRA?

Bill Ross

Dec 5, 2023, 5:50:02 PM12/5/23
to Bullseye L list
Good afternoon,

Does anyone know of a website that lists, or is in some way searchable, of shooting records of note for both the CMP and NRA? I'm not specifically looking for CMP or NRA websites (which seem to have been designed in the 1920s), but something contemporary and easily digested. Think one page.

Does such a thing exist?

Best,
Bill

jdric...@cox.net

Dec 5, 2023, 6:35:26 PM12/5/23
to Bill Ross, Bullseye L list

--
Abridged and Digest Subscribers -- please do not reply with the abridged/digest subject. Instead use "View this message at ..." to reply to an individual topic via the web forum or change the subject of your e-mail to match the topic/subject before replying.
---

Steve Turner

Dec 5, 2023, 11:21:09 PM12/5/23
to Bill Ross, Bullseye L list
I have collected as many results bulletins as I can get my hands on. If anyone has bulletins for 1978 or earlier I would love to scan them and add them to the web page. I will return them to you unharmed. Email me at this address.

The NRA has some results posted here

And the CMP has some results posted here

Regards,
Steve Turner
Illinois