Feeding cum - it's so much fun

Bukkake_geneve

Feb 19, 2007, 12:03:12 PM2/19/07
to bukkak...@googlegroups.com
Why is feeding cum to a guy so hot?

I love to offer my cum to a boy
let him suck my dick and cum directly into his mouth
or just jerk off into his open mouth
let him taste the sperm

tell us how you like to do it
did you already surprise a guy by shooting your cum while he sucked you
did he like it?

a936521f2b.jpg
swallow_6guys.jpg

bottom36guy

Feb 21, 2007, 5:31:12 AM2/21/07
to bukkakegeneva
I love being fed, like it shot in my mouth shile sucking(to get every
drop) or having a guy jerk of then shoot it into my mouth. was
recently in gran canaria and had 5 lad stand round me in a club naked
whiled they all jerked their nice warm loads into my mouth. they all
helped eat it all up too. was very tasty

> a936521f2b.jpg
> 15KViewDownload
>
> swallow_6guys.jpg
> 98KViewDownload

bukkake...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2007, 6:12:34 AM3/25/07
to bukkakegeneva
Would you have any pics about this experience to share ?
to all the guys in this club: show your pics!