瀏覽次數:40 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

bukkake...@gmail.com

未讀,
2006年12月7日 下午5:14:422006/12/7
收件者:bukkakegeneva
have fun and enjoy sex
this is what makes people happy

we are a group of gay or bi-sexual guys in geneva
organising from time to time some hot bukkake sessions

one young guy is in the middle and all the others start jerking off
the first cums on the boys face - then another one
everybody takes his turn in shooting his cum on the guys face and in
his mouth
usually our cumboy gets so hot that he opens his mouth wide and
swallows all our juice
he also loves to suck many dicks and gets the reward directly inside
his cute mouth

hope your jerking off now - well I do ;-)

here you can discuss what you like to do
and meet guys from geneva

this Forum is an extention from the gayromeo group:
http://www.gayromeo.com/bukkake_geneve

訊息已遭刪除

bukkake...@gmail.com

未讀,
2006年12月24日 上午11:02:462006/12/24
收件者:bukkakegeneva
Please check out our website:

http://bukkake.geneve.googlepages.com/

bukkake...@gmail.com

未讀,
2007年1月7日 下午6:01:402007/1/7
收件者:bukkakegeneva
there are already more than 30Pages on
http://bukkake.geneve.googlepages.com/

several pages in French
and automatic translation in other languages available

if you fancy to create your own page, you can do this
in this google group. Just use "create Page" on the right hand side
(you have to use groups-beta.google.com and not groups.google.com)
Create your page now add some pictures or use the files already
uploaded

> > this Forum is an extention from the gayromeo group:http://www.gayromeo.com/bukkake_geneve- Zitierten Text ausblenden -- Zitierten Text anzeigen -

bukkake...@gmail.com

未讀,
2007年1月10日 下午2:26:372007/1/10
收件者:bukkakegeneva
You can now add your favorite Bukkake Website
or similiar site - blog / local site / homepage
http://bukkake.geneve.googlepages.com/addlink

On 8 Jan., 00:01, bukkake.gen...@gmail.com wrote:
> there are already more than 30Pages onhttp://bukkake.geneve.googlepages.com/

> > > this Forum is an extention from the gayromeo group:http://www.gayromeo.com/bukkake_geneve-Zitierten Text ausblenden -- Zitierten Text anzeigen -- Zitierten Text ausblenden -- Zitierten Text anzeigen -