Invitation to view CumswallowGVA's Picasa Web Album - Japanese Bukkake Videos

CumswallowGVA

Aug 8, 2007, 9:40:26 AM8/8/07
to bukkak...@googlegroups.com
You are invited to view CumswallowGVA's photo album: Japanese Bukkake Videos
Japanese Bukkake Videos
Jan 19, 2007
by CumswallowGVA
Message from CumswallowGVA:
The Bukkake Extract

view now scenes 3, 5 and 7
on Scene 7 you will see more than 40 guys shoot their cum on one guy

a very hot movie
tell us what you think about it

btw. anybody in Geneva should contact me to make this kind of movie
I am ready to get all your cum - directly on my face and in my mouth - in front of camera

contact me - I need your cum
If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bukkake.geneve/JapaneseBukkakeVideos?authkey=yZzi8sEHaSY
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.
picasaweblogo-en_US.gif
email.jpg

peterrobertnl

Aug 8, 2007, 1:23:46 PM8/8/07
to bukkak...@googlegroups.com
also possible to download all the films???

Aug 10, 2007, 6:38:29 AM8/10/07
to bukkak...@googlegroups.com
are you organising something ? hmmm all this cum

phil

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:06:29 +0200
From: bukkake...@gmail.com
To: bukkak...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Invitation to view CumswallowGVA's Picasa Web Album - Japanese Bukkake Videos

peterrobertnl

Aug 10, 2007, 2:40:05 PM8/10/07
to bukkak...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Thanks for replying me so soon

The most exiting shots are forced cum-feeding,  the more sperm the better.

Lots of guys shoots there seed in and on mouthes.\

I think  i will do it  and let do it

The more guys the better.

Txs

Sep 1, 2007, 8:02:15 PM9/1/07
to bukkakegeneva
What a great video. I would love to be the gay sitting down there with
all the horny dicks around and then beeing filled up.

Thanks for showing
nimum