Bukkake Films

bukkake...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2006, 12:35:10 PM12/14/06
to bukkakegeneva
I am looking for gay Bukkake Films

In preferance: Asian, Black, Mixed-Race, Twinks, Teens, Brazil,
Latin...

Till now I never found any black guys swallowing cum ..

Tell me about it Please

bukkake...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2007, 2:28:12 PM1/10/07
to bukkakegeneva
HELP NEEDED
Please tell me about original JAPANESE GAY BUKKAKE or GOKKUN film -
website - shop
thank you

bukkake...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2007, 9:17:30 PM1/19/07
to bukkakegeneva
After a long search including all japanese sites (I used
babelfish.altavista.com translation) I found some sites to order
japanese bukkake films
check out what I found here:
http://bukkake.geneve.googlepages.com/japanese

and if you have some other suggestions send me your link:
http://bukkake.geneve.googlepages.com/addlink

bukkake...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2007, 7:51:23 AM1/28/07
to bukkakegeneva
I ordered some japanese Bukkake Films
soon you will find some review here

meanwhile please tell me what films you know about
and include some pictures

why not creating a page:

on the right use pages
add new page
enter title
add pictures and text

please if you create some pages use
good content and enough text to make it presentable
gibberish once will be deleted

Thank you and have fun

ps. you can invite other members to this club:

on the right click invite members
enter e-mail adresses
and if you like add a message

the more members the hotter the discussions