I just want to get men's CUM and swallow

Ungarostar

Feb 23, 2007, 9:43:21 AM2/23/07
to bukkakegeneva
Hi,

I'm new in this group. I live in Budapest, Hungary, I'm a bottom guy
who is always thirsty for hot and juicy sperm!

If you like a submissive guy who needs cock and sperm each day, let me
know and we can organize hot orgies.
I would like to serve a group of men (8-10 or more) and private pics/
videos might be shot of me while being abused in a bukkake orgy. I
like to swallow and drink it from a glass, lick it from a plate etc.

I'm 30/187/80, goodlooking and always ready for taking a cock!

I also like to lick assholes, feet and even hard throatfuckings are
OK. I want to be a slut!

If you have any idea how and where to make hardcore sex with me, write
me directly to my e-mail address:

sensos...@yahoo.it

Please, note:
I'm not a professional and I do it only for fun!