Recommendation Print Plate

nick kick

Nov 14, 2020, 12:17:19 PM11/14/20
to BuildTak
Hello there,
I got a question regarding the different avaivable print plates.
In october i purchased an Ender 3v2 with which i'm actually really happy. I have no problems so far with PETG filament... But PLA ist giving me a really hard time. Either it wont' stick well enough or it is warping. I've been playing around with different Slicer Settings, i've used some tape etc.
I hesitate using Glue Sticks or any Spray Adhesives.

So far... Now im trying to figure out changing my print plate. Which one would suite me best? (Concering your experience)

Thanks in advance