White knight 3D printer belt

سید علی احمدی

Aug 30, 2021, 12:13:20 PM8/30/21
to BuildTak
Hi Buildtak

I'm Seyed Ali , a mechanical engineering student from Isfahan University of Technology (IUT).

I was searching on YouTube and I just saw the White Knight 3D printer project that used your Buildtak 3D Print Surface on their printer steel belt.

Unfortunately I couldn't buy anything from out of Iran because of U.S sanctions.
I really need your help now , can you help me with the material of the Buildtak 3D Print Surface that White Knight 3D printer used to cover its steel belt?

Thanks for your attention. I'm waiting for your reply.
sincerely yours