nylon+ build surface

jose luis tamarez camilo

May 29, 2020, 5:44:27 PM5/29/20
to BuildTak
hey im gonna try the nylon+ surface hope its works well, but im wondering if i can print PETG and PLA on this surface or i have to change to PEI surface??

thanks

Duality

Jun 3, 2021, 11:43:48 AM6/3/21
to BuildTak
Hey there!

I just so happen to Have ordered this build surface and let me tell you for printing with PLA it's tricky.
I cleaned the surface with 99,9% alchol which gave a lot of trouble making PLA stick.
Then I tried with a bit of water with ammonia and that made it work a lot better.

If I knew all this in advance I wouldn't have personally bought it because you know I want to print PLA not PA or nylon filaments.