Flexplate for DaVinci Jr. 1.0 Pro?

Terry Ilardi

Jan 27, 2020, 11:42:30 AM1/27/20
to BuildTak
My printer can print 150 mm X 150 mm.  The build plate is actually about 165 mm X 165 mm, and has notches in each of the four corners (about 5 x 20 mm) for clamps that hold the glass build plate.  This build plate is unheated and I limit myself to PLA (but I have had excellent results  with  the 3D Fuel Pro PLA).  I have, however,  had mixed success with BuildTak. Some prints seem to pop off with only a little effort, others don't come off without totally destroying the BuildTak. My first two BuildTak's lasted about 25 prints each.  My last one made it through only three prints.  But I would like to try your Flexplate if I can find one that fits.  Do you sell one that fits this printer?

Terry Ilardi