Anvil server - anyone got it running?

ed eustace

Aug 15, 2013, 5:54:07 AM8/15/13
to buildpack-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm interested in optimizing our build process, one solution to this could running our own Anvil server.

I'm wondering if anyone has had success running the server locally and had any info on how to set up etc.

I see that I need to configure an S3 key, secret and bucket.

Any tips greatly appreciated.

Ed

ed eustace

Aug 15, 2013, 8:58:39 AM8/15/13
to buildpack-...@googlegroups.com
For the record - I also had to add ANVIL_HOST...

Server is almost working now, compile happens, but the PUT of the slug if failing..

Ed

David Dollar

Aug 15, 2013, 9:29:01 AM8/15/13
to buildpack-...@googlegroups.com
What is the error you're seeing?

ed eustace

Aug 17, 2013, 3:45:46 AM8/17/13
to buildpack-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I had upgraded Knox and their api had changed. Fixed now and have the server running.

Will run some stuff against it over the next few days and report back.

Here is the branch/fork I'm running:
https://github.com/corespring/anvil/tree/tweaks

Ed