'Physics Simulations' application (Android)

Natalia

Mar 18, 2016, 6:24:11 AM3/18/16
to BuildmLearn
Hi I am studying Informatics at Gdańsk University of Technology in Poland. I received my BSc degree in January this year. I have also about two years of professional experience in mobile development mostly Android development.
I am really interested to contribute to BuildmLearn and excited about this particular project.

I have a question about technology that You would like to student use for Your android projects. Do You prefer native technology considering better performance or You think about hybrid application with web view?

Looking forward to hearing from You :)
Natalia

neha dhanwani

Mar 18, 2016, 6:25:56 AM3/18/16
to BuildmLearn
Hi Natalia,

I have a question about technology that You would like to student use for Your android projects. Do You prefer native technology considering better performance or You think about hybrid application with web view?

We would prefer native android over hybrid application.