Query regarding wikipedia mobile editor

Bharathwaj Ks

Mar 11, 2016, 6:12:09 AM3/11/16
to BuildmLearn
I have a query regarding the Wikipedia mobile editor app. Does the app also include all features present in the official Wikipedia app, as it has some amazing features like sharing a post, saving to device etc.

neha dhanwani

Mar 12, 2016, 1:51:04 AM3/12/16
to BuildmLearn

I have a query regarding the Wikipedia mobile editor app. Does the app also include all features present in the official Wikipedia app, as it has some amazing features like sharing a post, saving to device etc.

In addition to the create/edit mode, the app should have a read mode where the articles can be searched and read. It would be great to have other features built in the application too, however focus is on the features that enable contributions to Wikipedia.