Interest in UCP

Fongoh Martin

Mar 19, 2016, 2:40:50 AM3/19/16
to BuildmLearn
Greetings.

I am Fongoh Martin, computer engineering major in University of Buea, Cameroon. I program in python, html, css, js and responsive design.

I have much experience in designing and modeling of database systems, following the ACID properties and making sure to normalise my database to prevent anomalies. I am very open bring out my ideas, learning new ideas to come out with better systems.

I write clean, modular and well documented code in order to enable continuity and easy debugging and am very good at using git/github for version controlling.

Ready to take on this project for GSoC this year so will start with proposal showing my ui mockup, design approach, module classification and implementation strategy.

Regards
Fongoh T