[GSoC 2016] Presentation and Interest (Physics Simulations App)

Rubens Pessoa

Mar 13, 2016, 1:59:22 PM3/13/16
to BuildmLearn
Hello, guys.

My name is Rubens Pessoa de Barros Filho. Currently, I'm on my third year of Computer Science at Federal University of Alagoas - Brazil. I've been working with Python, Django and Web Technologies for almost 2 years now. I have some experience with C, Java and developing native applications for Android too. When I was studying Classical Mechanics, I developed a particle simulator with Python and Pygame as a project and final evaluation of the course. Here is the link to the project on github: https://github.com/rubenspessoa/ParticlesSimulator-Physics1

I'm very interested to contribute in your projects. To participate of an open source community was always my desire. But I always found some problems that steer me away from this. Thus, I congratulate Google and Buildmlearn for having adopted this cause and for having motivating students around the world for contributing for the open source world. I expect to meet a lot of friends here and not to stop here in GSoC, but to keep going and contributing to the projects of BuildmLearn.

Best regards,

Rubens Pessoa.