Regarding GSOC 2016 proposal.

Sajal Tyagi

Mar 12, 2016, 2:06:16 AM3/12/16
to BuildmLearn
This is mail is to submit a proposal to work with you on building apps that can help learners and teachers.
I am an 2nd year computer science student. I have experience of working on various projects in both Java and Python.
Currently I am working on a Video Tagging project.
I have developed my own face recognition system based on PCA alogrithm.I am currently as an Android developer in an startup TrippyV.
I would be working much efficiently than any other student.
Some of my work can viewed on my two repositories following is the link:-

I hope to work with you on a great project.
Thank you.