ASHRAE TC 7.06 Building Data Exchange Meeting

Long, Nicholas

Jan 11, 2022, 8:43:57 PM1/11/22
to BuildingSync Google Group

Hi Everyone!

ASHRAE TC 7.06 Building Data Exchange Subcommittee will be meeting at the 2022 ASHRAE Winter Conference. The meeting will include a report out on BuildingSync® and related schemas. We’ll also talk about the next steps of ASHRAE RP1836 and a possible new industry coalition. We hope you can attend!

The meeting information is listed as ASHRAE TC 7.06 Building Data Exchange in the official program and on the ASHRAE 365 App for the virtual conference. See https://events.rdmobile.com/Sessions/Details/1263735. It currently states that the meeting is “in-person”, however, we are in process of converting this to a hybrid meeting (or entirely virtual).

Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 09:00 – 12:00 PST.

The draft agenda for the meeting is available here.

Thanks!

Nicholas Long