Solutions to exercises

Konstantinos Papakonstantinou

Apr 2, 2013, 4:21:15 PM4/2/13
to building-s...@googlegroups.com
The style of writing in this book is so clear...i love it!
As a beginner I find some questions/exercises quite challenging, are there solutions anywhere posted?

Steven F. Lott

Apr 3, 2013, 5:19:57 PM4/3/13
to building-s...@googlegroups.com, building-s...@googlegroups.com
Not that I know of. Posting solutions means you don't really do all the work.

However. Some of the problems are reasonably common for computer science in college or university. There may be online discussions of similar problems.

Sent from my iPhone