RE: Google Groups: You've been invited to BUILDING SCIENCE ADVOCATES

mc...@tierra-institute.org

Oct 29, 2010, 8:40:53 PM10/29/10
to building-scie...@googlegroups.com
Jason, thank you for the invitation!

Marius

Marius Cucurny
TIERRA Int Inst-Cal

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Google Groups: You've been invited to BUILDING SCIENCE
ADVOCATES
From: nor...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, October 27, 2010 7:28 pm
To: Mc...@Tierra-Institute.org

Jason Scheurer graz...@gmail.com has invited you to join the BUILDING
SCIENCE ADVOCATES group with this message:

Living Green Homes has invited you to a special Building Science Advocates
Group. Please feel free to pass along to anyone you would feel comfortable on
joining. We will be discussing new and up-to-date building science techniques,
national training opportunities, innovative products, Health and Safety issues,
sponsor opportunities, and any Q & A that might be addressed in our forever
growing industry.

Here is the group's description:

This group of individuals are willing to learn innovative building science
techniques and stay on top of the Energy Efficient movement. LGH will do their
best on education, new products, best practices in our building industry.

You can accept this invitation by clicking the following URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/building-science-advocates/sub?s=G-2pbAwAAABppi7_UNx0lB_oPthoor2O&hl=en

--------------------- If This Message Is Unwanted ---------------------

If you feel that this message is abuse, please inform the Google Groups staff
by using the URL below.

http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse?invite=YgAAAN6TXBzeAAAAbBBH2HAAAAAAAB4yXO1NAyd5z7pTQt3WeOQBkT8&hl=en