PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS

Jason Scheurer

Oct 28, 2010, 3:38:40 PM10/28/10
to Building Science Advocates
I ran across this site and thought it was interesting. If you don''t
have insurance and need prescription medication, you can fill out
their application and see if you qualify for them at a 25-40%
discount.

the site is http://www.togetherrxaccess.com/Tx/jsp/tellafriend.jsp

It's just 3 easy steps and they send the card in the mail to you
within 4-6 days. I already checked to see the Pharmacies that except
the card, and Costco is one of them.

Rodney Sims

Oct 30, 2010, 8:19:39 AM10/30/10
to Building Science Advocates
Hi Jason, this is Rodney Sims in Houston, from the BPI class. Thanks
for the information.

ALSO, for the benefit of those without insurance, for years now I have
been ordering prescription medication from Canadian Pharmacies. At
first, this sounded unusual, but I have been using Canadian pharmacies
for a long time now and it works GREAT and is completely legitimate.
You still have to have a valid prescription, but are just required to
FAX a copy of it to them. The process is smooth and the discounts are
TREMENDOUS.

The pharmacy that I like the most (which also usually has the best
prices) is Canada Medicine Shop. Their web site is www.canadamedicineshop.com.

I hope this may also be helpful to some of those others of us who do
not have medical insurance.

Talk to you soon.

Rodney (now BPI Certified)……