BB last preparation

pavlina veljanovska

Mar 3, 2011, 7:43:01 AM3/3/11
to building-br...@googlegroups.com, Jasmina Ackovska, Zerina Ramikevik, omar lempers, vitaliia munchak, Nikola Dojcinovski, Marija Kokalovska, martin kubelka, jelen...@hotmail.com, magdalena_...@live.com, Kate Ivanoska, kristijan.a...@gmail.com, kacakovska.biljana
Zdravo decki,

kako sto se dogovorivme na posledniot sostanok za da gi izvrsuvate podobro vasite aktivnosti mora da imame odreden traning pred toa.
Pa ponedelnik vo 16h vo predavalna 5.
Ke ja imame slednata agenda:

1. game for concentration  -done by ME 5min
2. AIESEC, pump it up!!!- 1h with Mladenovski
3. cold calling training -1h with our lovely  Tea
4. How to behave on a meeting -1h with Steph
5. feetback communication training- and yea we have Steph again :)

What you will gain:
- you will spend great time with great people
- you will be clear with why you are in AIESEC and how the things go!
- you will be ready to have successfull call and successfull meeting
- you find out new way of communication that can help the impovement of the team everyday and can help your communication in everyday life maybe.

See you all !!!
And lets have the best Bulding bridges project ever!!!!

360.gif