OntoWiki?

Poor Richard

Oct 19, 2012, 9:18:53 AM10/19/12
to building-a-distributed...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Does anyone know of a hosted wiki farm running OntoWiki?

PR

Miles Fidelman

Oct 19, 2012, 1:06:33 PM10/19/12
Poor Richard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know of a hosted wiki farm running OntoWiki?

Can't help with the hosted wiki farm, but OntoWiki looks very
interesting. Thanks for the pointer.

In practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra

☮ elf Pavlik ☮

Oct 19, 2012, 2:48:51 PM10/19/12
to Poor Richard, building-a-distributed-decentralized-internet
Excerpts from Poor Richard's message of 2012-10-19 13:18:53 +0000:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know of a hosted wiki farm running OntoWiki?
nope... but it took me no time to install it locally and you can run it as any other PHP app if you use MySQL as database (not optimal). if you want to go with Vrituoso for data (recommended) then you would have just one extra configuration step for it!