Seeking a Mechanism for Secure Communications During a Crisis

Fabio Barone

Mar 9, 2013, 11:16:43 AM3/9/13
to building-a-distributed...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, resending with a new subject to not be lost in inboxes

2013/3/9 Fabio Barone <holon...@gmail.com>
Interesting innocentive challenge:
Seeking a Mechanism for Secure Communications During a Crisis

https://www.innocentive.com/ar/challenge/9933329/?utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=cb&utm_campaign=9933329

2011/4/26 Isaac Wilder <is...@freenetworkmovement.org>

I'm worried about driving traffic, but BEEx does look real nice.
(especially that part about no fees).

imw