Fwd: 13 years in the making...

Sascha Meinrath

Dec 31, 2013, 3:21:18 PM12/31/13
to building-a-distributed...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Commotion v1.0 is out! Helping spread safe, secure, ubiquitous wireless
connectivity for all: http://www.newamerica.org/node/99668

We've come such a helluva long way from our humble Y2K beginnings of a group of
hackers meeting up in my living room... But, as Samuel Johnson once said, "Great
works are performed not by strength but by perseverance" (that and an incredibly
talented and dedicated team ;).

Now we just need to spread the word to all our Internet Freedom-loving peeps.

Happy New Year!!!

--Sascha

Mark Rosenblitt-Janssen

May 15, 2015, 2:19:01 PM5/15/15
to building-a-distributed...@googlegroups.com, sas...@opentechinstitute.org
Commotion v1.0 is out!  Helping spread safe, secure, ubiquitous wireless
connectivity for all:  http://www.newamerica.org/node/99668

Sounds great!  Best of luck,

Mark

Mark Roest

May 17, 2015, 4:13:08 AM5/17/15
to building-a-distributed...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mark:

Link went here: http://www.newamerica.org/404/

Any better links?

Regards,

Mark

Mark Rosenblitt-Janssen

May 17, 2015, 6:31:20 PM5/17/15
to building-a-distributed...@googlegroups.com

Mark Roest

May 18, 2015, 3:05:33 AM5/18/15
to building-a-distributed...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mark,

Thank you for these links! I also followed the About link in the first link.

I explored these issues several years ago, and re-explored them a little bit more recently. They could become critically important under various scenarios. I am glad OTI is carrying this forward.

Regards,

Mark Roest