Re: Review Days

William Stein

Mar 18, 2012, 5:21:04 PM3/18/12
to Dag Sverre Seljebotn, David Roe, John H. Palmieri, Tom Boothby, Alyson L Deines, Keshav Kini, Jennifer S. Balakrishnan, Jonathan Bober, Alyson Deines, Simon Spicer, Robert Bradshaw, Robert Beezer, R. Andrew Ohana, bugdays
Hi,

I added a Bugs wiki page, for simply fixing bugs, which is always a
good fallback for bug days if you lack direction:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/review2

I've cc'd this message to the "bugdays" mailing list:

http://groups.google.com/group/bugdays

I recommend that you subscribe to it.

William

--