Re: bug days 32 floor plan

William Stein

Aug 2, 2011, 1:45:09 PM8/2/11
to Benjamin Jones, bugdays
On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Benjamin Jones
<benjami...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi William,
>
> It looks from the lodge floor plan like we'll be sharing rooms, is
> that the case?

Some people will and some won't, since five of the rooms have only one bed.

> I ask because my wife was thinking of traveling with me
> to Seattle and staying at the lodge with me at least one night. I
> wanted to check with you in case this would be inconvenient.

It would be fine to have her come -- I'll just make sure you have one
of the five rooms with only one (double) bed.

If anybody else has a similar constraint, please let me know. For
example, I have the same constraint (my wife -- who found the lodge in
the first place -- also plans to stay there a few days).

William

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics