BAD GOLF - If your golf game sucks...

Andy H

Jul 17, 2019, 10:25:56 AM7/17/19
to Buffalo OpenCoffee Club
...Or if you've never played a single hole and yet you feel like you want to meet new people, this is for you.

No clubs? No problem. Just arrive at Bob-O-Link.

Reason I'm posting this is that last night (7/16), we played 9 holes under the lights (which makes the game even more "interesting"), but more importantly, I got to hang out with a new group of people that I wouldn't really have had the opportunity to meet otherwise.

My game sucks and it'll likely continue to do so. BUT...

1) There is ZERO pressure. No one cares if you swing and miss, you can swing again. Isn't that what life is about anyway?
2) There are no stupid questions
3) It's just a good time
4) You might meet someone that you can help. Or vice-versa. I did last night.

Here's the info (originally posted on LinkedIn)

Join Clark Dever, myself & the local startup/entrepreneurial community for, "BAD GOLF BUSINESS SCHOOL" put on by Buffalo’s Tech Stars Inc. hosted at Bob-O-Link Par 3 Golf Course under the lights tonight at 9:00 PM (and every Tuesday here going forward). The goal is to take folks who haven't played (much) golf or are less experienced (in business) & match them with folks with more experience on the links & in life for 9-holes of totally, "casual duffing.” Peer mentoring in business and golf is expected. This will be a weekly event and we plan to arrive around 8:45pm for a quick chat, stretch, and a review of fundamentals/etiquette. Come one, come all! Reach out with any questions via email (johno...@gmail.com)