Apple computers consultant?

Steve Poland

Jan 14, 2020, 12:24:28 PM1/14/20
to Buffalo OpenCoffee Club
Question from a friend below, anyone know someone?--

Do you know someone or have someone you can recommend (like a consultant or something) that can come in to my house and help my family (me and my wife) get all straightened out with our Apple IDs and stuff?  All of our Apple devices don’t seem to be working the way they should in terms of sharing and accessing everything in various places.  We have a bunch of questions and issues and feel like it would take days if we try to deal with AppleCare or the Apple Store.

My brother told me he found a guy that did this, but he lives in Boston.  Wondering if you know anyone around here that could do this and get our devices working seamlessly.

Jim Gerland

Jan 14, 2020, 1:04:36 PM1/14/20
to buffalo-ope...@googlegroups.com

He should be able to stop in the Apple Store in Galleria Mall for this type of assistance.

https://www.apple.com/retail/waldengalleria/?cid=aos-us-seo-maps

Thanks,

Jim…

--