Outsource IT Provider Reccomendations

Brian Borncamp

Mar 25, 2021, 12:54:35 PM3/25/21
to Buffalo OpenCoffee Club
Hello Open Coffee, the company I work for www.bookbyte.com is looking to start outsourcing some internal IT services.  We're a multi cloud organization (AWS + Azure). We're still early in the process of our search. However, I'm wondering if folks can recommend any firms that can support our org with the following?

Active Directory Management + Consolidation
User Account Management
Employee Workstation Provisioning and Asset Management
Employee Helpdesk support (We span all 4 timezones across the US. Most employees are operating off of PST)
Recurring security audit and evaluation
VPN management and support
Additional Corp IT Tasks/Services as needed

-Brian Borncamp

PJ Hagerty

Mar 25, 2021, 12:56:53 PM3/25/21
to buffalo-ope...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brian,

Not sure if they have full integrations there, but both Engine Yard and Digital Ocean *might* be able to help you out.

PJ Hagerty
DevRelate.io LLC
t: @DevRelateIO | p: 716-319-0509

--

---

Peter Cimino

Mar 26, 2021, 8:06:42 AM3/26/21
to Buffalo OpenCoffee Club
Brian,

PCI (Personal Computers Inc.) has been doing exactly that for over 40 years in WNY. I-Evolve is another local company that does all of the above as well as Premcom. All established local IT Vendors I have worked with in the past and all have solid engineers doing exactly what's on your list. If you need contact details of any of them, I can get you direct intros to any of them.

Good luck!!!