Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Clark Dever

nepročitano,
8. srp 2019. 19:32:5308. 07. 2019.
u Buffalo Open Coffee Club
Hey Folks,
It's almost that time again, Buffalo Open Coffee Club is tomorrow morning.

We've talked with Rowhouse and they are adding multiple coffee stations to make it faster and easier to get your initial service.

We're going to continue playing with the format. This week instead of a milk crate we'll be standing at the top of the stairs and addressing both floors like an auditorium.

We'll also have a few tickets to give away to meet Chris Heivly (Founder of MapQuest which sold to AOL for $1B in 2002) on Wednesday at Noon. He'll be sharing his story in an AMA format with an event we call Founder's Stories.

Hasta Manana,
Clark
Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru