PlaceTell needs a Business Person to support

Clark Dever

Jul 25, 2019, 11:39:15 AM7/25/19
to Buffalo Open Coffee Club, yiw...@placetell.com

Hi BOCC,

I've been working with Yi and his team, they are currently at UB and have a neat product that geolocates video content to tell the story of a place.  The platform they are building could support the Augmented Reality "mirror world" of the not-to-distant future.  They are a group of technologists and could use some help from a sharp business mind to help them determine product market fit and business model.  I've cc'ed Yi on this email, please reach out and support.  They're a great team with a very cool product.

We are PlaceTell, a Buffalo-based startup that focuses on building a location-based content curation platform.
Our website and mobile apps have been launched. (www.placetell.com)
We are looking for a business expert to join our team, who can help us build a better business model and market our product to potential customers.
We hope you have relevant experiences in IT marketing and connections with tourism businesses. Any experiences in product pitching and fundraising would be a big plus.
As a reward, you will get commissions from making sales to customers, and stock options if you help us get seed funding.

If you are interested, please contact: Yi Wang,  yiw...@placetell.com

We are looking forward to your reply!

Thanks,
Clark Dever
Intrepid Technologist
+1 716 803 3213
clark...@gmail.com
http://www.clarkdever.com - A blog about the effective leadership of teams that develop products at early stage startup companies.

Please excuse my brevity: http://five.sentenc.es/

Peter Minotti

Jul 25, 2019, 11:41:55 AM7/25/19
to buffalo-ope...@googlegroups.com
Check out Onecell in Rochester NY, there software company that does tourism software for museums, etc.

--

---
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Garrett Smith

Jul 25, 2019, 11:47:45 AM7/25/19
to buffalo-opencoffee-club, yiw...@placetell.com
Hi Yi,

I'd be happy to chat and see if I can help you out.

Feel free to contact me off thread to setup something.

Garrett Smith

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 11:39 AM Clark Dever <clark...@gmail.com> wrote:
--

---