Feature Bounty

Benny Powers

Mar 27, 2012, 12:18:19 PM3/27/12
to budge...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Can I sponsor a feature? I love the app but there are a few things I'd like to see changed.
  1. Instead of showing a scrolling list of labels when you press the label bar, there should be a grid (so that I don't have to scroll so much on my small screen.) This would be best implemented with label icons. Common icons could include Car, Phone, Food, Treats, Education, Work expenses, clothing, housing, insurance.
  2. The labels bar ould then be replaced with a button.
  3. The plus/minus button shouldn't open a menu, it should simply be a toggle switch. I should only have to press it once in order to change the sign.
  4. Of course, I'd love to see graphs
  5. Batch changes would be nice, too.
Cheers,