Where to specify budget

1 view

Jaco Naude

Feb 17, 2010, 1:35:26 AM2/17/10
to Budgetroid
Hi,

I can't seem to figure out how to set the budget for a specific month.
Is this possible? I mean if the program is called budgetroid, there
must surely be a way to set your budget for the month?

Thanks
Jaco

Mathias Rav

Feb 17, 2010, 3:34:42 AM2/17/10
to budge...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jaco,

If you enter your income as a positive amount and your expenses as negative amounts, you can keep track of your spending in the lower right corner in the app. You can also set a budget for each label, I'm not entirely sure how that works.

Does that answer your question?

Regards, Mathias

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Budgetroid.
Pour envoyer un message à ce groupe, adressez un e-mail à budge...@googlegroups.com.

Jaco Naude

Feb 22, 2010, 12:47:13 AM2/22/10
to budge...@googlegroups.com