Fw: Barre Center for Buddhist Studies Job Openi

1 view

Derek Heyman

Jul 11, 2019, 12:46:48 PM7/11/19
to Buddhism Central Ohio

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Oren Jay Sofer" <clear...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 7:46 PM
Subject: [buddhist-india] Barre Center for Buddhist Studies Job Openi
Hi all,

Passing along this job opening for a care-taker on-site at the Barre Center for Buddhist STudies in Barre, MA. GREAT place to work! All info & links below…

Oren

Subject: Barre Center for Buddhist Studies Job Opening

Dear Friends,

We invite you to share the news that we are seeking a Center Caretaker. Do you, or someone you know, have construction, landscaping, and general property management skills with an interest in living and working in a Dharma study and practice center in the beautiful woods of central Massachusetts?

If so, please visit or forward the link below for more information about this special opportunity.

https://www.buddhistinquiry.org/job-openings/

Much Metta,
Sage

BCBS Center Caretaker.pdf