Hey Columbus - Dharma talk on the Importance of Lovingkindness!

Derek Heyman

Sep 24, 2017, 8:14:43 PM9/24/17
to buddhismc...@googlegroups.com

"The Importance of Lovingkindnes to preserve diversities in daily life" will be the dharma talk given by Bhikkhu Cittagutto, a Buddhist monk who is joining us all the way from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Arrive by 11:00AM if you would like to offer food to Bhante prior to the talk. Food offering is a traditional way to earn merit by supporting those who have dedicated their lives to the Dharma. If you cannot bring food, please join us anyway for lunch if you can make it, or just for the talk.

After the talk, there will be ample time for Q&A with Bhante.

Bhante will also be available for meal offerings, as well as discussion, at 11:00 on Friday, Sunday, and Monday.  On Sunday, he will lead our regular chanting and meditation service.

Please join us for any or all of these events!  Note that during the afternoon, we may take Bhante on various day trips around Columbus, so if you would like to visit in the afternoon, please let us know in advance.