Fwd: "Inspiring Courage" at Gramercy Books on September 14 at 7pm

Derek Heyman

Aug 14, 2017, 4:12:52 PM8/14/17
to buddhismc...@googlegroups.com
Please see below.  Buddhist author public talk, for anyone interested.

From: Barbara Bonner <bar...@barbarabonner.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 11:04 AM
To: narasi...@gmail.com

Dear Narasiharama Center:

I am writing with an invitation to a talk I will be giving at Gramercy Books in Bexley on September 14 at 7pm.  I apologize in advance for not getting contact name correct but do want to reach out in any case.

My new book, “Inspiring Courage” was published by Wisdom Publications in April of this year and I’ve been traveling around the country speaking about the subject.  It has been a wonderful experience engaging with so many who are yearning for some inspiration about what it means to live courageous lives in these very tumultuous times.  Though both my publisher and I are Buddhist, this is not a dharma book but instead is geared for a more general audience.  Wherever I speak I reach out to local Buddhist groups and organizations with an invitation to come to my talk.  I am happy to attach the formal invitation as well as the press release for the event and would be grateful if you would care to forward it to those you feel might be interested in the talk.  I do hope it is of interest to you as well.

I grew up in Columbus and am now thrilled to read about how what appears to be a thriving Buddhist community there.

With metta,

Barbara

Gramercy Books talk.pdf
Barbara-Bonner-IC-OHIO-PR-FINAL-AUG11.docx