Room for rent at Buddhist temple near OSU campus!

Derek Heyman

Sep 7, 2016, 11:00:09 PM9/7/16
to buddhismc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all -

Narasiharama, a Buddhist temple located in a house near the OSU campus, rents space to tenants. We have an upstairs apartment and a downstairs wherein the tenant gets a private room, a bathroom, a kitchen/dining area, and more room in the temple space (as long as kept clean).

The downstairs is available to rent immediately, for a rate of $450/month, with utilities included. This is an incredible price for a place to live so close to campus!  (September rent will be prorated.)

The upstairs is available to rent beginning October 1, for a rate of 550/month, with utilities included. This space, which has its own kitchen and bath, has more private area, thus the higher price.

There is plenty of storage area in the basement, for both apartments.

The temple itself only meets on Sunday mornings, so will not much interfere with your life. However, we do require quiet on Sunday mornings from 10:30 to noon! We also require the meditation room be kept spotless. This has never been a problem for previous tenants.

For those of you who have seen the building before, but not recently, it has been fixed up, including a new outdoor paint job, by its new owners - it is now quite nice.

Please contact Derek at 614-353-0878, or Nelson at 740-602-3303, to inquire about this unique opportunity for a great place to live near campus, at a reasonable price. You may also ask questions by responding to this discussion board item.

As a tenant, your rent will help to keep the temple running. We are flexible with lease terms (1 year preferred, but shorter or longer available). Unfortunately, pets will not be allowed.