Fw: IMS Executive Director

1 view

Derek Heyman

Nov 1, 2016, 10:18:13 PM11/1/16
to Buddhism Central Ohio
Friends, it looks like there is an important job opening at the wonderful Insight Meditation Center.

I'm not sure about that deadline. I will follow up on that.

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 8:00 PM, Oren J. Sofer
Dear Dharma Friends,

IMS is seeking a new Executive Director. Job posting a link below. Please share / forward as appropriate.

Right Livelihood – Executive Director

You are people oriented. You are a collaborative problem solver. You communicate with skill. You are a strategic thinker. You want to deepen your connection to Buddhism and grow in wisdom. Insight Meditation Society (IMS) in Barre, Massachusetts is looking for you.

IMS is a vibrant and healthy organization.
  • Our mission is as relevant today as it was when we started 40 years ago
  • Our retreats fill regularly with wait lists
  • Staff morale is high and retention is great
  • The Board is cohesive, engaged and highly committed
  • The financial and operations systems are well-established and resilient
  • Our vision and strategies are clear and recently reaffirmed
Leadership opportunities are those of a mature organization—responding to an increasingly diverse audience, facilitating professional and practice growth for staff and managers, developing multicultural competence at all levels, increasing efficiency of systems, expanding donor relations and supporting teacher succession.

If this opportunity interests you, please see the job posting or call current Executive Director Linda Spink at 978- 355-4378 ext. 235 to learn more. Application deadline September 15.

Oren

––
Oren J. Sofer
Meditation | Communication | Dharma